You know what my favorite thing about the Pokemon TCG is? The attack names:
And my all-time favorite:
How could you leave this one out?
I remember back when I got Pokémon Platinum, I was super new to Pokémon so I didn’t know type advantages and egg groups, and all that junk. My siblings got Diamond and Pearl, so I didn’t get any experience.
Anyway, here are some of my screw-ups:
- I didn’t know Misdreavous and Duskull were in the same egg group, so I put them in the daycare all willy-nilly. They were opposite genders, and I ended up with 3 boy Misdreavous.
- I didn’t know that if you got a traded Pokémon of a higher level, that they wouldn’t listen to you. I got Phanto, my Gengar, from my little sister, and I tried fighting Gardenia with him. He decided to go to sleep. My sisters still laugh about it sometimes. I even drew a comic.
It’s really old though.
- Half of my team consisted of Ground types and other types with many weaknesses. Here’s the team.
Old picture again.I lost at Cyrus so much I had to change my team for a bit.
I was pretty bad at Pokémon, but I’ve improved now and I have more well rounded teams, understanding of type advantages and disadvantages, and know that Pokémon have certain egg groups.
Day 31: ALL TIME FAVOURITE
Here it is, the underwhelming finale to my POKEDDEX challenge! Got a fair bit to say about this Pokemon.
Elekid here goes into my favourite electric type, coolest looking, favourite Pokemon design, cutest, scariest, most rad chad, and favourite baby. Heck if I really wanted to mess around with the POKEDDEX i’d of drawn an Elekid for every day just doing something related. These little electric dynamos mean something else entirely to me in Pokemon games.
Five years ago in Diamond version I hatched an Elekid I named “Haruko”. I felt like after raising a bunch of fully evolved Pokemon i’d take a shot at raising my favourite first form Pokemon, and since that time, Haruko’s become my most trusted Pokemon partner. She’s combat many different legendaries and won, taken on completely impossible odds and succeeded, and always manages to fit into whatever team I put together. She’s conquered all kinds of different aspects of the Pokemon world like contests, Pokeathlons and Red, and has just always been there whenever I explore Sinnoh and Unova.
And so that’s that, POKEDDEX complete!
Black and White Pocket Comics
This took me sooo long to finish, my wrist hurts now ;_;
Happy birthday Lucha!
A new ORAS trailer is up on the Japanese site!
- I started with the anime
- I started with the games
- My first starter was a water type
- I still remember Team Rocket’s first motto
- I care for my Pokémon
- The only shiny I’ve ever had was the red gyarados from HG/SS
- I’m the only one in my family who likes Pokémon
- Eeveelutions aren’t that cool
- Someone introduced me to Pokémon
- I have at least one thing with Pokémon stickers on it
- I bought a 3DS just because of Pokémon
- I honestly don’t know who Junichi Masuda is
- I used to pretend that animals were Pokémon
- I’ve read the manga at least once
- Once I beat the Champion, I never touch the game anymore
- Once in my life, I got Pokémon stuff as birthday gift
- I found/hatched a shiny today
- Milotic is the most beautiful Pokémon in the world
- I like to think that I’m good at battling but I never battle that one person because I think they’re better than me
- I haven’t watched all of the movies
- I have Pokémon Y
- My last starter was a fire type
- I beat Whitney in the first try
- I still watch the anime
- I actually have a pet named after a Pokémon
- Team Magma rules
- Nah, Team Aqua is better
- Smogon needs to stop banning everything
- I don’t even know what Smogon is
- I like Latios over Latias
- I don’t nickname my Pokémon
- I have more than 10 shinies
- I believe in Gengar and Clefable’s theory
- N is so irrelevant now
- I never liked N that much anyway
- I think about how cool my life would be if Pokémon were real
- Arcanine needs a Mega Evolution
- I know the Japanese name of at least 5 Pokémon
- I’ve never had a Pikachu
- I like Red over Ash
- I killed a legendary on purpose
- I have a Pokémon plush
- Flygon should be part bug
- I’d be 80 and I’d still like Pokémon
- I swear I don’t understand the Pokemon trading card game
- I own every single Pokémon game, like, all of them, every single one.
- If Pokémon were real, I would make a blog just to post about my journey.
- Whimsicott or Lilligant
- I have a Pokémon tattoo
Reblog this if:
- you post anime
- you post pokemon
- you post Angry Birds
- you post Animal Crossing
- you post cute things
- you post Vocaloid
- you post Kirby
i hope gamefreak reveals more gen 5 mega evolutions.
and by that i mean i hope they say “remember the pokemon you all hated? here’s your mega ice cream with 5 cones. have a fucking mega garbage bag. dont forget your mega pile of gears. fuck you.”