Have some edited Yoshi’s Island backgrounds.
I woke up sick today and my body aches and my nose was kinda stuffy. I have 3 plausible reasons of why I feel this way:
- Ate too much raisin-cinnamon bread (the least likely)
- Slept with my head to close to the open window (it’s getting chilly so maybe)
- The time of the month (some people get sick when it comes, but I guess my sickness from it starts now)
Every student should look at Cats Don’t Dance designs for training!
Game and Watch looks really confused in his walking animation.
It’s like he’s still trying to comprehend this mysterious extra dimension he’s in.
Interesting thing my sister just realized. This walk cycle is most likely based off of one of the original Game and Watch games aka Helmet.
It’s pretty nice that they included this!
KIRBY IS FUCKING BRUTAL: CASE STUDY 3
If this isn’t a good enough reason to buy smash 4…
Here’s my roster. Many adorable characters.
How To Draw Better In 2 Minutes
Doodle of Lemmy Koopa!
One of my mains in MK8! I also posted this for a friend.
Every Kirby hat ability in Super Smash Bros 4! (SUPER SPOILERY!)
Mario is called “personality-less” and “characterless” yet he displays positivity, cheerfulness, anger, sadness, bravery, jealousy, fear, a quirky sense of humor, recklessness, cunning, leadership qualities, intelligence and showing how proud he is of his brother.
you’re goin down you fucking delinquent
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.